- Grains - well/long cooked brown rice, oats, spelt, sweet rice, and pounded rice (mochi)
- Vegetables (carbohydrates rich) - winter squash, carrot, rutabaga, parsnip, turnip, garbanzo beans,
black beans (properly soaked before cooking), peas, sweet potato, yam, pumpkin,
Spices – black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, fennel, nutmeg.
Sweeteners (small amounts, occasionally) - Stevia, rice syrup, barley malt, molasses, cherry and date.
Fats (only organic and high quality) – extra virgin olive oil, flax seed oil, sesame seed oil, organic butter ( only recommended dairy product).
Fermented foods (with live enzymes) - miso, tempeh, natto, sauerkraut, homemade pickles, yogurt and “Kefir”.
Animal products (in small amounts mostly prepared in soups)- mackerel, tuna, salmon, halibut, anchovy, beef (organic), beef liver or kidney, chicken, turkey, or lamb
Food must be chewed well and taken in easily digestible form.
All foods preferably ORGANIC!
- (pungent) – onions, leek, garlic,
- dark (green leafy lightly steamed) - kale, collard greens, mustard greens, and Swiss chard.
- Read meat
- Milk and dairy products
- Processed sugar (white sugar, sweet-n-low, equal and other sugars chemically treated).
- Processed wheat products, such as white flour.
- Salty foods
- Soft drinks
- Fried foods
- Large meals
- Rich foods
- Excessive raw vegetables
- Citrus fruit (lemons, oranges) and juices
- Cooling Foods- such as tomato, spinach, chard, tofu, millet, amaranth.
- Seaweed- (wild blue-green micro algae)- small amounts.
- Excessive very sweet foods
- Nuts and seeds- small amounts
- Limit beverage intake with meals - Drinking liquids during meals dilutes
gastric juices in stomach, and pancreatic juice in small intestines.
- Pure spring water
- Herbal teas - such as Nettles , Green tea, Dandelion.
- Carrot juice - to relax the pancreas in case of pain.
- Macrobiotic drink- Sweet vegetables drink; Carrot-Daikon drink (help to eliminate excessive fats)
- Rejuvelac - Enzymes (potent-live-organic acidophilus) for excellent
digestion. A drink from certified organic wheat and rye fermented in filter
water with over 45 billion acidophilus enzymes per 8oz. serving.